Dampproofing & Waterproofing
Cement based waterproof coating
A cement coating that is simply mixed with water and applied to porous masonry surfaces to form a heavy duty, durable finish which waterproofs, colours and preserves the substrate. Fills and seals pores and voids giving complete protection against moisture penetration while permitting walls to ‘breathe’, and preventing accumulation of moisture vapour which forces paint off walls.
- A heavy duty cement coating
- Exceptional filling qualities assuring complete sealing of masonry
- Outlasts other masonry coatings because it ‘breathes’ preventing the build up of water vapour which causes blistering, flaking and peeling
- Penetrates deeply into the pores of masonry and concrete giving high bond strengths and becoming part of the wall.
- Excellent base for Ultraseal, Elastakote and Roltex
A cement based waterproofing compound that chemically reacts with moist cement based substrates. Forms insoluble crystals in the capillary tracts of the substrate permanently waterproofing the surface yet still allowing the surface to breathe.
- Penetrates into and becomes a permanent integral part of the surface, therefore it can not peel or blister off as do normal coatings.
- Will not tear or puncture and does not have to be protected from back fill.
- Being a cement based material has an expansion and contraction the same as the cement surface to which it is applied.
A siloxane/solvent based material that is injected into the masonry to form a new damp-proofing course. Lines the masonry pores but does not actually block them entirely, allowing the masonry to ‘breathe’ which facilitates rapid drying out of the affected masonry. Once cured, Dampcure causes a change in the interfacial tension (measured by the contact angle) between the capillary wall and the water preventing water entering the new barrier.
- Simple to use and install
- Provides a water repellent barrier
- Prevents soluble salt blooming
- Does not alter the breathing characteristics of the masonry
- In most cases does not change the surface appearance
- Tests show years of reliable dampproofing.
Multipurpose, water based, epoxy moisture barrier
A multipurpose, water based, three-pack epoxy resin. Epecrete has excellent adhesion to most correctly prepared building surfaces such as brick, block, concrete and masonry.
- For use as a chemically resistant and waterproof bonding agent, curing membrane, concrete sealer, repair mortar and waterproof paint
A glass fibre, reinforced, high performance waterproof render
A cement and fibre aggregate premix containing alkali resistant glass fibres and waterproofing additives making the product suitable for use as a high performance render. The addition of the alkali resistant glass fibres makes a rendering mix with greatly enhanced performance compared with conventional mortar without fibre.
- Reduced liability to cracking and greater resistance to water penetration gives Reinforced Render a high degree of impermeability compared to ordinary renders.
- Due to the mix formulation and the reinforcing fibre, Reinforced Render adheres strongly to clean substrates and the resistance of the hardened render to abrasion and impact is excellent.
- Fire resistance - not combustible
Waterproofs tiled areas without removing tiles
A siloxane/solvent based material that penetrates deep into the grout and porous tiles, forming a water-repellent barrier. Is not a coating, coatings fail if chipped or scratched and wear due to ordinary cleaning. Coatings need to be reapplied constantly and once damaged are next to useless.
- Clear and colourless
- Simple and fast to apply
- Allows grout and tiles to breathe
- Is not a coating, does not fail due to chips or scratches
- Do not have to remove tiles