Two-pack ceramic tile adhesive with soundproofing properties
A two-pack acrylic / cement based ceramic tile adhesive with soundproofing properties.
- Easy mixing - two-pack formulation based on an acrylic resin and a cement/rubber crumb based powder
- Easy application - trowelable viscosity
- Low odour
- Water resistant
- Low V.O.C.
- Excellent adhesion to building surfaces
- Enhances acoustic and thermal properties
- Reduce impact noise by half
Flexible noise reducing/anti-fracture membrane
A two-pack flexible, seamless, self-levelling, noise reduction, floor underlay anti-fracture membrane designed and tested to ASTM E1007/E989 & ISO 717-2 for impact sound reduction when installing ceramic tiles or timber flooring.
- Does not disbond off the substrate (disbonded floors can sound drummy like mats).
- Does not cause grout cracking.
- Levels the floor - eliminates wavy floors and tile lipping.
- Reduces impact sound by up to 15 points (guide only).